Designed by John De Laurio for real estate developer Patrick M. Longan and completed in 1926: . . The history: Castillo del Lago: Bugsy Siegel’s Former House, and Madonna’s Too | Under the Hollywood Sign. The Pykta version: Photography and Website by Richard Horn – Negative Altitude Photography.
Categories: Architecture, Art, Blogging, Crime, Culture, Design, Entertainment, History, Hollywood, Humor, Life, Los Angeles, Movies, Music, Photography, Story, Theater, Travel, Truth & Rumors, Uncategorized • Tags: Architect, architecture, art deco, Beachwood Canyon, behind the scenes, Bugsy Siegel, California Spanish, casino, Castillo del Lago, castle, celebrities, design, Durand Drive, film, history, Hollywood, humor, Joe Pykta, John de Laurio, Lake Hollywood, Los Angeles, Madonna, Mullholland, Old Hollywood, Patrick M. Longan, photography, re-muddle, real estate developer, restoration