My boyfriend, Jeff Bezos, over at Amazon just sent me such a treat!

17 Comments

1. February 6, 2014

Fantastic! I need all the good advice I can get, thank you Vickie and Sophia!

• February 7, 2014

It really made me think, and it’s gorgeous to look at. xox, V

• February 7, 2014

When is it released in your territory? I think you, of the beautiful aesthetic, will LOVE it.

• February 7, 2014

I pre-ordered via Amazon UK and, sadly, they send me little messages saying the shipping is delayed 🙁 :(. I should have gone to my local bookshop and asked them to order it for me. That would have brought the book to their attention and got me my book sooner. I may do that yet!

2. February 6, 2014

Wait a minute. I thought Jeff Bezos was MY boyfriend.

• February 7, 2014

Okay, I’m paraphrasing, but listen, we’re all possibly Frank Sinatra’s daughter and Jeff Bezos? He’s got it goin’ on 😉 .

3. February 6, 2014

I have already pre-ordered it! My book list is booking fast. Summer will be all “Crazy ~ Kisses” in the sunshine. xoxo

• February 7, 2014

Are you going to read it this weekend? I couldn’t stop myself — I HAD to read it last night. A post rain, glorious sunshine kiss to you, sir!

• February 7, 2014

Still raining here and through to Monday no doubt. I haven’t received my copy yet so I will be working on a post and a youtuberose LOL and…..making a few calls.

4. February 6, 2014

gosh.

feeling Rather Emotional seeing all the pictures today of people opening their Parcels and there it is – the 1st book EVER.

*swoons*

thank you for being an angel and ordering it.

happy reading.

• February 7, 2014

1st BOOK EVER from your mind to the page, baby! Exultations!!!

• February 8, 2014

HURRAH!

*armsUpInTriumph* (while remaining endearingly humble of course)

thank You!

5. Heather in Arles
    February 7, 2014

Does the Mister know about the affair that you are having with Jeff Bezos? Hmmm…
    So is it as absolutely beautiful as I know it must be? Oooh I will have to wait a little longer for mine!

• February 7, 2014

Oh Golly! It started in about 1995, packages arriving in the mail… I referred to him as my “boyfriend” almost from the start, but then I also refer to my vintage stove with six burners, two ovens, two broilers, and a look like a 1950s automobile, as “baby”.

6. February 7, 2014

Well it says it shipped on Monday and was supposed to be here Tuesday. I am trying to figure it out…. Waaaaaa ! “call the Wambulance!”